9.26.2014

5 Year Anniversary Pictures

I wanted to share some photos from our Anniversary shoot. The flower/berry crown I made is from my bouquet that I held when we got married under the birch tree. I want to give Elora Swan a shout out on taking our photos. She is a great photographer and gives direction while shooting with her. If you're looking for a photographer in the Alaska Interior Skye Photography is a great choice!


Enjoy!




Our "song" that I also walked down to aisle to is "All I want is you" by Barry Louis

"All I want is you, will you be my bride
Take me by the hand and stand by my side
All I want is you, will you stay with me?
Hold me in your arms and sway me like the sea"



I am so glad she caught Jon playing with my hair. If you know us you understand Jon's obsession with my hair haha. If you don't, then pretty much my husband plays with my hair at all times and now my boys do too. 


We got married September 5th under an old birch tree. The colors at that time here in Alaska are filled with reds, yellows, and oranges. 



The sunset was perfect when we were out in this field that night.





I think my husband is pretty darn handsome!






Cheers to 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment